|Warning: avoid “dry rubbing” of penis …. Dry rubbing (manual stroking of non lubricated penis) by oneself or others may cause penile health issues (see “a”) Use Man1™ to provide a silky smooth, friction free penile sensation during manual stimulation by others or by oneself (masturbation). Man1™ has special dermatological lubricating ingredients to facilitate manual penis stroking, prevent “dry rubbing” syndrome and maximize penis health care and appearance.
a. Active rubbing of dry penile skin may be damaging to penis
1. Dry rubbing of penile skin during manual stroking may cause microscopic cracks or breaks in skin of penis. These microscopic cracks may allow bacteria and virus to enter, travel and cause infection anywhere in the body.
2. Dry rubbing may damage penile cell neurons and decrease penile sensitivity eventually diminishing sexual pleasure
3. Dry rubbing excessively by manual stroking may cause urethral damage and may form urethral scar tissue. This, in turn, can lead to urethral stricture. diminish urinary stream and cause difficulty urinating or may decrease ejaculation volume.
4. Dry rubbing excessively by manual stroking may cause penis vein damage and can lead to penile circulatory problems such as erectile dysfunction or unsightly damaged small veins and capillaries.
5. Dry rubbing by powerful manual stroking action may cause damage to penile connective tissue that may result in Peyronie’s disease which is indicated by a slight upward curve of penis shaft or bending or shortening of penis shaft.
6. Manual dry rubbing of the penis may, over time, create a “callous” effect to penile skin that microscopically “toughens” penile skin. Callous-like areas of penile skin can diminish penile sensation.